Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU selects 20 young farmers for free study trip to ChinaThe European Union (EU) is currently calling for 20 young farmers to join an exchange program to share knowledge and farming experience with Chinese young farmers, said a press release published on the EU's official website.
The scheme is open to any EU-based farmer aged under 40, and the deadline for applications is Sept. 10 for two study trips to China in November 2017 and June 2018.
Besides the maximum age limit, applicants should also have good knowledge of English, high level of experience and interest in sustainable agriculture and high level of interest in Chinese agriculture, said the EU.
The joint program was announced by EU agriculture and rural development commissioner Phil Hogan and Han Changfu, Chinese minister of agriculture, on April 21, at the EU headquarters and is designed to help young farmers on both sides deal with their common challenges by sharing knowledge and information.
Read more at Xinhua
Publication date: 8/9/2017
Other news in this sector: