Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Finding spare parts just got easierAt the start of this year, Royal Brinkman introduced the spare parts finder. This handy tool allows growers to find the right part for a machine or installation in just three easy steps.
When Royal Brinkman introduced the spare parts finder there were around 6,000 parts added to the spare parts finder. At this point around 10,000 products have now been added. This includes spare parts of suppliers such as Uvar, Berg Hortimotive, Veha plastics, Priva and Revaho. The expansion of spare parts is mainly due to the input of the growers. Dean van Ooijen, (project coordinator of the spare parts finder): “At first, there were only spare parts of the machines and installations we sell at Royal Brinkman. By asking the growers which machines and installations they run at their nurseries, we could contact these suppliers and expand the spare parts finder range with relevant products."
“The spare parts finder works a lot faster!”
Growers are very pleased with the spare parts finder. Previously it proved to be difficult and time consuming to find the right spare part and order it, this tool ends that. With just three clicks you can easily find all parts for filters, valves, pipe rail trolleys, pumps and Dosatrons. Peter Nouws (of Greenhouse Hoevekestein): “before if I was looking for a part, I had to call and try to explain which part I needed. Now I can easily find it in the spare parts finder. This greatly reduces the chance of mistakes and works a lot faster."
For more information:
2691 PR 's-Gravenzande
t: +31 (174) 44 61 00
f: +31 (174) 44 61 50
Publication date: 9/1/2017
Other news in this sector: