Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Konichiwa! This is how Japanese growers market CEA
We love Japan, great food, great people, and a lot of humor. Especially in their silly TV shows and in the way that they advertise and market new products. This is also why we love the new commercial of Shinnippou 808 Factory, one of the largest and most profitable vertical farms in Japan.
The marketing department of 808 Factory came up with a great way to promote its vertically farmed leafy greens. In their commercial you can see how clean and safe the products are being grown in a completely closed environment with artificial LED lighting from Philips. Shinnippou 808 Factory uses an advanced camera monitoring system to grow and optimize its production. Thanks to a lot of robotics the plant farm is fully automated, from seeding to transplanting and harvesting.
I think a lot of farmers around the world can learn from this great way of advertising! Indoor farming has never been more fun!
Other news in this sector: