Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Konichiwa! This is how Japanese growers market CEA
We love Japan, great food, great people, and a lot of humor. Especially in their silly TV shows and in the way that they advertise and market new products. This is also why we love the new commercial of Shinnippou 808 Factory, one of the largest and most profitable vertical farms in Japan.
The marketing department of 808 Factory came up with a great way to promote its vertically farmed leafy greens. In their commercial you can see how clean and safe the products are being grown in a completely closed environment with artificial LED lighting from Philips. Shinnippou 808 Factory uses an advanced camera monitoring system to grow and optimize its production. Thanks to a lot of robotics the plant farm is fully automated, from seeding to transplanting and harvesting.
I think a lot of farmers around the world can learn from this great way of advertising! Indoor farming has never been more fun!
Other news in this sector: