Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cultivate '17: It's a wrap!It wasn't easy, but hey, we made it! What? Well, our recap of a bigger than ever Cultivate '17 in Columbus, Ohio! The 30% increase of the trade show area made us run like crazy to get every exhibitor and supplier in the picture, resulting in one of our largest photo reports ever.
In order to make you find your picture more easily, we have split the photo report in two, plus one separate report of the Flower Run.
Click here for the HortiDaily.com photo report with all of the greenhouse builders, technology, substrates, lights, supplies, fertilizers, media and other service suppliers.
Flowers and Plants:
Click here for the FloralDaily.com photo report with all of the breeders, growers, brokers, marketeers, packaging, seeds, shippers, supplies, garden centers, young plants and other companies related to flowers and plants.
Click here for pictures of the LuxFlora GIE FlowerRun on Sunday morning. The race was won by Josh Zielinski in a time of 17:44. Yours truly joined the team of Blackmore - Ellepot USA to complete the Sunday morning race at Columbus Scioto Park, finishing in a time of 21:55.
So Cultivate '17 is a wrap. But not for long; after our vacation we will be back with full reports and articles about projects, innovations and other news that we scooped at the trade show floor.
Looking for a free copy of your picture in high res too? Drop us an e-mail and you will hear from us after our vacation.
Other news in this sector: