Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kubo building for FreshMex:
Bell pepper cultivation in Mexico has a strong Dutch flavourThe Mexican horticulture industry has made major strides towards professionalisation. It is being done with the help of Dutch supervision: Oscar Woltman is a manager there of the bell pepper producer, FreshMex, a subsidiary of the Levarht trading company.
The company produces red, yellow and orange bell peppers for the American and Canadian markets. FreshMex also assists local growers. The first 2.5-hectare greenhouse was constructed there in 2007. The greenhouse that KUBO is now supplying has an identical surface area.
Oscar: ‘They opted for KUBO because it is a well-known company. Reliable and always on hand to solve a problem.’ The greenhouse will be a Venlo model.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/21/2017
Other news in this sector: