Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Kubo building for FreshMex:
Bell pepper cultivation in Mexico has a strong Dutch flavourThe Mexican horticulture industry has made major strides towards professionalisation. It is being done with the help of Dutch supervision: Oscar Woltman is a manager there of the bell pepper producer, FreshMex, a subsidiary of the Levarht trading company.
The company produces red, yellow and orange bell peppers for the American and Canadian markets. FreshMex also assists local growers. The first 2.5-hectare greenhouse was constructed there in 2007. The greenhouse that KUBO is now supplying has an identical surface area.
Oscar: ‘They opted for KUBO because it is a well-known company. Reliable and always on hand to solve a problem.’ The greenhouse will be a Venlo model.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/21/2017
Other news in this sector: