Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Beekenkamp shows 1-metre substrate trough at Fruit FocusBeekenkamp Verpakkingen (Packaging) now introduces a new 1-metre size trough, building on the success of the Fragola types 7305 and 7306 which were launched last year.
This innovative, extra-long substrate trough has been developed for use on low ridges in combination with the truss support on the trough. The Fragola substrate trough is also perfect for table-top and gutter growing. The substrate trough with or without truss support will be available from May 2017.
The Fragola substrate trough is available in three different heights with feet measuring 10 mm, 20 mm or 30 mm underneath the trough. This gives the perfect height for every growing system.
Beekenkamp Verpakkingen (Packaging) develops reusable products. They choose materials that are easy to steam and clean, so our substrate troughs can be reused season after season without any problems.
- Type 7322: Fragola with truss support (1 m)
- Type 7323: Fragola without truss support (1 m)
- Colour: black
- Delivery time: 2-4 weeks (depending on quantities)
For more information:
Korte Kruisweg 157
2676 BS Maasdijk
T: 0031-(0)174 – 52 61 00
Publication date: 7/19/2017
Other news in this sector: