Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
FiBL opens new office in BrusselsThe research institute in organic agriculture, FiBL, inaugurated its new office in Brussels. It builds a bridge between FiBL’s scientific knowledge on organic farming and the policy-making processes taking place in Brussels.
The team of FiBL Europe. From left to right: Magdalena Kurrig (intern), Miguel Angel de Porras Acuña (co-director), Urs Niggli (president), Dóra Mészáros (co-director), Pia Pedross (junior scientist). (Photo: Andrea Adriani Studio)
FiBL Europe, the new branch of the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL) provides a place for vibrant exchange between the organic farming community and the many different representatives and stakeholders present in Brussels. "Organic farming has become a real alternative for European agriculture, and we came to Brussels to provide our scientific knowledge and to support the transition towards more sustainable farming even better", says Dóra Mészáros, co-director of FiBL Europe.
The new office of FiBL Europe in Brussels. (Photo: FiBL)
"FiBL Europe is the portal to the scientific and technical excellence of the five national FiBL research institutes in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Hungary and France", says Urs Niggli, president of the new centre in Brussels. "It will offer its services to both the public and private sector."
For more information:
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: