Job offersmore »
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- UK start-up introduces inflatable deep water culture system
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
- Hawaii: Ultra fine bubbles help lettuce grower reduce tipburn
Exchange ratesmore »
PARsource to offer custom financing programsPARsource has announced that it will now offer custom financing programs to its customers. The financing will be available through Saulsbury Hill Financial, a Denver based company with over 30 years of experience in energy-related financing.
PARsource customers include traditional greenhouse growers, researchers, educational institutions and government entities, and Saulsbury will offer programs tailored to these different business situations. Established traditional growers will be offered customized financing programs through a streamlined application process with a quick (24-48 hours) turnaround time. Schools and government institutions will have the option of simple, tax-exempt financing programs designed especially for their individual needs.
“I am pleased to be able to offer financing options to our customers. This is going to allow existing horticultural growers to expand their operations for further profit potential, and it’s going to make it much easier for new businesses to launch successfully, with the proper lighting for their crops,” said PARsource managing director Ron James.
Saulsbury Hill’s David Clamage: “It’s important to us that our vendor partners be of the highest caliber, and PARsource exceeds our expectations in every category, allowing us to offer innovative finance solutions to their customers. We’re able to help with alternative sources of capital so those customers can grow their business as they grow their crops.”
For more information:
2249 S. McDowell Ext.
Petaluma CA 94954
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: