Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Iran: Government plans to increase greenhouse cultivation areaThe government plans to increase the area under greenhouse cultivation in Iran to 48,000 hectares within the next 10 years, a deputy agriculture minister said.
“Around 16,760 hectares of the total sum are planned to be constructed by the end of the five-year development plan (March 2022). At present, greenhouse area across the country amounts to 11,200 hectares,” Mohammad Ali Tahmasebi was also quoted as saying by ILNA.
Source: Financial Tribune
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: