Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
A visit to North Carolina State University:
Farmer Tyler shines his lightIn his latest video, Farmer Tyler visits Dr. Ricardo Hernandez at North Carolina State University to learn about light quality research and its practical applications in horticulture.
The video explores the effects of each color of light on plant growth, the impact of light quality when used in supplemental vs. sole source lighting, and Tyler and Dr. Hernandez discuss the future of horticultural lighting.
If you liked this video, please subscribe to the Farmer Tyler and Urban Ag News YouTube channels and stay tuned for more great videos on growing and technology.
Other news in this sector: