Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cultivate’17, booth 225:
US: RainSoil debuts natural silicon-based liquid soil amendment
Greenhouse and nursery growers now have the ability to easily incorporate root-building silicon into their production programs with the introduction of Sitality™ L, the new natural silicon-based liquid soil amendment from RainSoil.
“Silicon is a beneficial plant nutrient widely recognized for its ability to help plants build stronger roots, stems and foliage,” says Dr. Johann Buck, Director of Sales and Product Development and Certified Crop Adviser (CCA). “Sitality L provides growers an easy way to incorporate that beneficial nutrient into their existing irrigation systems.”
Sitality L can be used with most insecticides, fungicides and herbicides; and works well with other fertilizers. Easy to apply, it can be incorporated with every irrigation or as a weekly drench for the duration of the crop. Sitality L is available in 1 liter and 5 liter bottles.
See Sitality L for yourself at Cultivate’17 booth 225. For more information on Sitality L or any of RainSoil’s products, call +1 702-966-5167 or visit www.RainSoil.com.
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Other news in this sector: