Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (AR): No applications yet for MMJ cultivationArkansas is in the process of making its medical marijuana market.
Ten days ago, the state began accepting applications from potential business owners looking to establish one of Arkansas’ first cultivation facilities and dispensaries. So far, there have been no applications submitted.
While the official paperwork may not be in, Eureka Springs Mayor, Butch Berry, says he has heard from several entrepreneurs looking to establish a dispensary inside city limits.
The Medical Marijuana Commission is currently accepting applications for a total of five growing facilities and 32 dispensaries.
Cultivation facilities and dispensaries will also have to show proof of financial stability by showing proof of $1-million in assets and $500,000 in liquid assets. Those figures are $200,000 and $100,000 respectively for dispensaries.
Read more at ArkansasMatters.com
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: