Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (AR): No applications yet for MMJ cultivationArkansas is in the process of making its medical marijuana market.
Ten days ago, the state began accepting applications from potential business owners looking to establish one of Arkansasí first cultivation facilities and dispensaries. So far, there have been no applications submitted.
While the official paperwork may not be in, Eureka Springs Mayor, Butch Berry, says he has heard from several entrepreneurs looking to establish a dispensary inside city limits.
The Medical Marijuana Commission is currently accepting applications for a total of five growing facilities and 32 dispensaries.
Cultivation facilities and dispensaries will also have to show proof of financial stability by showing proof of $1-million in assets and $500,000 in liquid assets. Those figures are $200,000 and $100,000 respectively for dispensaries.
Read more at ArkansasMatters.com
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: