Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 8, Hurley
US (NY): Food safety, wash water sanitizing, and workflow in the packshedJoin NOFA New York for an afternoon workshop on post-harvest considerations in the wash line and packing house. Robert Hadad, Regional Vegetable Specialist, Cornell Vegetable Program will tie food safety practices to the wash-and-pack, covering facility design, product flow, wash techniques and sanitizers, cleaning and more. Farm Hub staff will offer a walk-through of the newly constructed wash-and-pack facility, which features three separate climate-controlled rooms capable of long-term storage of root crops; a brusher-washer and vibrating sorting table; and tubs for hydro-cooling broccoli.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: