Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 8, Hurley
US (NY): Food safety, wash water sanitizing, and workflow in the packshedJoin NOFA New York for an afternoon workshop on post-harvest considerations in the wash line and packing house. Robert Hadad, Regional Vegetable Specialist, Cornell Vegetable Program will tie food safety practices to the wash-and-pack, covering facility design, product flow, wash techniques and sanitizers, cleaning and more. Farm Hub staff will offer a walk-through of the newly constructed wash-and-pack facility, which features three separate climate-controlled rooms capable of long-term storage of root crops; a brusher-washer and vibrating sorting table; and tubs for hydro-cooling broccoli.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: