Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
August 8, Hurley
US (NY): Food safety, wash water sanitizing, and workflow in the packshedJoin NOFA New York for an afternoon workshop on post-harvest considerations in the wash line and packing house. Robert Hadad, Regional Vegetable Specialist, Cornell Vegetable Program will tie food safety practices to the wash-and-pack, covering facility design, product flow, wash techniques and sanitizers, cleaning and more. Farm Hub staff will offer a walk-through of the newly constructed wash-and-pack facility, which features three separate climate-controlled rooms capable of long-term storage of root crops; a brusher-washer and vibrating sorting table; and tubs for hydro-cooling broccoli.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 7/14/2017
Other news in this sector: