Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NV): 'State of emergency' due to marijuana shortageHigher-than-expected recreational marijuana sales have prompted Nevada officials to consider adopting an emergency regulation that could alleviate a supply shortage that has hit the state since its adult-use law went into effect July 1.
A “statement of emergency” endorsed by Nevada’s governor would allow the Department of Taxation to consider a larger pool of applicants for distribution licenses that allow the transport of recreational marijuana from cultivation and packaging sites to retailers. The Tax Commission will vote on the regulation Thursday.
As of Friday, Nevada regulators hadn’t issued any distribution licenses, and medical marijuana dispensaries with adult-use licenses are permitted to sell only the cannabis products they have on hand until the distribution issue is resolved.
Source: Marijuana Business Daily
Publication date: 7/11/2017
Other news in this sector: