Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Andermatt opens UK subsidiaryAndermatt Biocontrol – which is embedded in the family/employee-owned Andermatt Holding – established its subsidiary in the United Kingdom, Andermatt Biocontrol UK Ltd. in July 2017 and appointed Dr. Andrew Brown as Managing Director. Andermatt Biocontrol is expanding its worldwide presence through the founding of subsidiaries and through the acquisition of shares in established biocontrol companies.
Andermatt UK will provide novel biological product solutions for fruit and vegetables as well as cereal crops. Their product portfolio consists of biological plant protection and plant nutrition solutions for professional growers. In addition, the company will offer a diverse range of products for the home and garden markets. The office of Andermatt UK is located in Brighton.
Dr. Andrew Brown has over ten years of experience within the biological control industry. During this period Andrew Brown has had a number of research and marketing positions with a focus on development of biological products. He is currently on the Executive Committee and Chair of the Microbial Biocontrol Agents Professional Group within the IBMA (International Biocontrol Manufacturers Association).
For more information:
Tel. +41 62 917 51 25
Fax +41 62 917 50 06
Publication date: 7/12/2017
Other news in this sector: