Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (OH): 185 apply for MMJ cultivation licenseThe Ohio Department of Commerce has finished accepting applications for Level I and Level II Cultivator licenses. Level I cultivators will be permitted to operate an initial marijuana cultivation area up to 25,000 square feet. Level II cultivators will be permitted to operate an initial marijuana cultivation area of 3,000 square feet. Licensees may submit an expansion request pursuant to the cultivator rules.
The Department received 109 Level I applications and 76 Level II applications. From these, the Department of Commerce will award up to 12 Level I and up to 12 Level II certificates of operation.
The Department has posted a list of applicants to the Ohio Medical Marijuana website, http://medicalmarijuana.ohio.gov/. The list is posted in the Cultivation section under “Cultivator Application Information Release” and can also be accessed here.
Publication date: 7/7/2017
Other news in this sector: