Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NV): Two more recreational MJ licenses for MarapharmMarapharm has had 2 more recreational marijuana licenses approved. A cultivation, as well as, a production license for edibles and oils has been issued. Business licenses have also been approved and issued by the City of North Las Vegas.
Marapharm announced June 29, 2017 that one recreational license had been approved and issued.
Marapharm now holds 3 recreational marijuana licenses for 290,000 square feet of cultivation and production in Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition, 35,000 square feet of rooftop greenhouse canopy has been approved which is a multiple greenhouse system for the roof. Marapharm has more than 300,000 square feet of recreational marijuana licenses.
"This is a big milestone for us! Recreational sales are legal in Nevada on July 1, 2017. There are more than 50 million adult tourists a year to Las Vegas. As far as we know, Marapharm is the largest recreational license holder in the state of Nevada. We will grow and sell cannabis from the existing modular buildings. Construction of our main buildings are underway, photos are on our website", said Linda Sampson, CEO.
For more information:
Publication date: 7/13/2017
Other news in this sector: