Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (CA): MedMen opens Orange County retail locationMedMen celebrates the grand opening of its retail location in Orange County, bringing its retail experience to more cannabis patients in Southern California. Located in Santa Ana, MedMen OC is one of the largest dispensaries to open in the region.
MedMen currently manages 10 cannabis facilities nationally, in California, Nevada and New York, including cultivation, extraction, production and retail operations. MedMen OC, the company's fourth retail location in Southern California, spans 8,000 square feet with more than 3,000 square feet of retail space. The dispensary offers more than 500 different lines of cannabis products.
Located right off the 55 Freeway at 2141 S. Wright Street, the dispensary's grand opening starts Friday, June 30, with events and promotions planned throughout the weekend.
Santa Ana council members Sal Tinajero, Vicente Sarmiento, Jose Solorio and Juan Villegas along with MedMen Co-Founder and CEO Adam Bierman are scheduled to attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, July 1st, at 11 a.m.
"Our goal is to mainstream marijuana by making the shopping experience as normal as buying any other product," said Andrew Modlin, co-founder and chief operating officer of MedMen. "We want people to feel comfortable and enjoy the experience."
For more information
Publication date: 7/3/2017
Other news in this sector: