Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (QC): Planning underway for new Quebec cannabis projectMYM Nutraceuticals announces that GGS Structures and CannaCanada, subsidiary of MYM, are working together on the planning and design of the 1.5 million sq. ft. Weedon Cannabis Greenhouse Production Project.
Gerry Harrison of GGS Structures commented, "We are thrilled to be working with MYM Nutraceuticals on their project located at Weedon, Quebec. Planning is underway for the first phase of a greenhouse medical cannabis cultivation facility of approximately 100,000 sf. The completed state of the art growing facility will consist of 15 greenhouses that will total 1,500,000 sq. sf."
Weedon Health Canada commercial cannabis production license application has been submitted. MYM's consultants Factotum Consultants, who have successfully obtained Licensed Producer licenses for other clients, are managing the ACMPR application process and have submitted the Weedon application to Health Canada on June 28, 2017.
Weedon quality assurance position filled
David O'Halloran, BSc. has joined the MYM/CanaCanada team as the Quality Assurance Person for the Weedon Project. David O'Halloran brings sixteen years of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs experience to the team. Having graduated from the Cork Institute of Technology in Ireland with a Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, David spent five years working in the laboratories of Novartis in the south Coast of Ireland. In 2006, he immigrated to Canada where he began working for PharmAthene Canada Inc., the Canadian division of an American biotech company contracted by the US Department of Defense to develop countermeasures for chemical and biological warfare. Following that he spent two years as Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Director with Vivier Pharma.
David has since been consulting for companies to obtain their licenses from Health Canada, first under the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), and later, the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (AMPR), submitting applications on behalf of the companies, setting up quality management systems and helping in the design of production facilities to ensure optimal production efficiency and regulatory compliance.
For more information:
Publication date: 6/30/2017
Other news in this sector: