Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Reverse Osmosis unit for 14 ha tomato greenhouseA 14 ha tomato greenhouse in China has just been outfitted with a high-capacity RO unit from Dutch water treatment specialist Hatenboer-Water. The tomato plants will be irrigated with desalinated bore hole water, for which the RO system will produce 60 m3 clean water per hour. The desalination system is equipped with extended pre-filtration to guarantee a lasting and trouble free operation.
RO-plant, capacity 60 m³/hour
High standard in engineering & efficiency
The RO unit is part of a complete turnkey project for a closed greenhouse. Its feed water comes from 4 different wells. The performance of the RO will be monitored in close contact with the customer.
Sales engineer Ellen Merk about the special project features: “Working closely with the greenhouse constructors offers huge advantages for the customer due to the overview of all technical installations and quick access to service and technical support. It goes without saying that water of a stable and suitable quality is vital for any kind of crop growing process.”
For more information:
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: