Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Roadshow to Jiangsu province for Dutch Horti ClusterAfter two successful roadshows to Zhejiang Province and Lianyungang city in November last year and in March this year respectively, the Consulate General of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Shanghai, together with Netherlands Business Support Office (NBSO) in Nanjing, is planning a third edition of the roadshow. This edition will focus on Jiangsu province and will take place on 6-7 September.
The roadshow consists of several company visits and a Sino-Dutch Sustainable Horticulture Seminar in Nanjing. Timing of this roadshow has been chosen to allow participating companies to combine this with participation in the Holland Pavilion at 2017 Nanjing International Intelligent Agriculture Expo.
The main goals of the roadshow are:
- to create business opportunities for the Dutch Horti-cluster
- exchange of knowledge between relevant Chinese and Dutch Horticulture companies
- to promote sustainability in the field of horticulture.
Sino-Dutch Protected Horticulture Technology Seminar at Zhejiang Univ Hangzhou, Zhejiang province
Target group (Dutch Horti-cluster)
The roadshow will cover the whole supply chain of the horticulture industry, from the starting materials, greenhouse builders to equipment (such as seeds and seedlings, flowers, substrates, automatic handling machines, training and education etc). Companies from all relevant links in the chain are welcome to join.
Sino-Dutch Horticulture Technology Exchange at Lianyungang city, Jiangsu province
6 September: Company Visits
Two company visits on 6 September 2017. For Wuxi Agro Expo Garden, please check www.wxnby.cn, while Nanjing Ruidao Huizhou Agro Science & Technology Co. Ltd (2.5 hectare greenhouse project) is foreseen.
7 September: Sino-Dutch Sustainable Horticulture Seminar
This seminar aims to share and exchange knowledge on the protected horticulture technology between the Netherlands and China (especially in Jiangsu province). Target audiences include Chinese horticulture companies, scholars from knowledge institutions, and local government.
Speakers will include Professor LUO Weihong, Nanjing Agriculture University (tbc) and Dr. Jouke Campen, Wageningen University (tbd) and participating companies will be involved in the seminar via short company presentations / pitches.
This seminar is expected to contribute to knowledge exchange, enhancing collaboration among the governments, knowledge institutions and enterprises as well as stimulating collaboration and trade between Chinese and Dutch companies in the field of protected horticulture sector.
Interested companies can contact SHA-EA@minbuza.nl for further information or pre-registration.
2017 Nanjing International Intelligent Agriculture Expo
A good opportunity is offered for Dutch companies to participate in the 2017 Nanjing International Intelligent Agriculture Expo that will take place from 7-9 September.
Raw space is offered free-of-charge for a Holland Pavilion. NBSO will take the lead to organize a Holland Pavilion. The costs will be shared by each company. For detailed information about this show, check the website for more information.
This is the second edition of the show, which targets smart agriculture solutions.
If interested in participating in the Holland Pavilion or want some more details, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Source: Agroberichten Buitenland
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: