Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UAE: Pure Harvest announces progress in $4.5m seed funding roundUAE-based agricultural technology firm Pure Harvest Smart Farms has announced progress towards the completion of a $4.5m seed funding round to finance a pilot greenhouse.
The company, which announced a $1.1m investment from Abu Dhabi’s Shorooq Investments in October, plans to establish a 3.3-hectare farm site in Nahel where it will establish the country’s first high-tech commercial-scale greenhouse for year-round tomato production.
Pure Harvest said it had circled roughly 60 per cent of the round in addition to securing investments from its advisory board, for which it announced several new appointments.
Pure Harvest said the new appointments would help with technology selection, operational execution, legal structuring, corporate development, and strategy as the Company expands its footprint across the Middle East.
Read more at Gulf Business
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: