Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
company ends distribution via Bayer:
Arysta LifeScience prepares for direct sales in The Netherlands
Arysta LifeScience's crop protection technologies and BioSolutions have been available in The Netherlands for many years. To better serve the future needs of the Dutch market, the company has decided to build a new marketing and sales organization. The new organization will be committed to provide technical support for its current offering of more than 30 products, and will introduce further innovations in the future. Products scheduled for introduction will focus on specialty crops, like ornamentals, top fruit, potatoes, and vegetables. The Arysta LifeScience Netherlands team will sell and market its product range directly to distributors, with some exceptions that will continue to be sold through current partners.
“The two biggest challenges facing growers in the Netherlands are the increasingly difficult regulatory environment for crop protection products, and the increasingly unpredictable weather patterns,” says Hildo Brilleman, Head of North-West, Central and East Europe. “Arysta will face these challenges by investing in both conventional and new technology to meet Dutch growers' needs.”
Arysta will offer a broad portfolio of conventional crop protection products and BioSolutions. Arysta brands include ROYAL MH®, FLORAMITE®, AATERRA®, MALVIN®, ALAR®, TOPPER® and PROPLANT®, which collectively complement the company's range of biostimulants, biocontrol and nutrition products, all of which are based on two types of technologies: Physio Activator Technology and Natural Plant Protection Technology.
Publication date: 6/13/2017
Other news in this sector: