Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
27-28 June 2017, free registration:
Netherlands: International Soft Fruit Event at DelphyThanks to the generous sponsorship of several companies, the International Delphy Soft Fruit Event will be organized. This gathering surrounds the cultivation of the various small fruit crops such as raspberry, blackberry, redcurrant, strawberry and blueberry and is free of charge. Only a contribution is requested for dinner. This internationally-oriented gathering will take place on Tuesday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 28, 2017.
The program includes, among other things, a tour of the trials at KICK (Knowledge and Information Center Small Fruit) and also guided tours of several small fruit companies with the various small fruit crops. There is also a fair with stands and ample opportunity for networking. In the meantime, several companies have already signed up to present their business at the fair. If you want to arrange a demonstration or participate in the fair, please contact Team Houtig Kleinfruit of Delphy via mail: email@example.com.
Head to http://berryfruitevents.com for detailed information on the event and registration.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: