Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- 11 hectare greenhouse project opened in Azerbaijan
- Vietnam: TAP completes new phase in 24-hectare greenhouse
- US (PA): Feasibility study for a Center of Excellence for Indoor Agriculture
- How to get fast, accurate root zone moisture and EC data
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
27-28 June 2017, free registration:
Netherlands: International Soft Fruit Event at DelphyThanks to the generous sponsorship of several companies, the International Delphy Soft Fruit Event will be organized. This gathering surrounds the cultivation of the various small fruit crops such as raspberry, blackberry, redcurrant, strawberry and blueberry and is free of charge. Only a contribution is requested for dinner. This internationally-oriented gathering will take place on Tuesday, June 27 and Wednesday, June 28, 2017.
The program includes, among other things, a tour of the trials at KICK (Knowledge and Information Center Small Fruit) and also guided tours of several small fruit companies with the various small fruit crops. There is also a fair with stands and ample opportunity for networking. In the meantime, several companies have already signed up to present their business at the fair. If you want to arrange a demonstration or participate in the fair, please contact Team Houtig Kleinfruit of Delphy via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head to http://berryfruitevents.com for detailed information on the event and registration.
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: