Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vitotherm acquired by Anders InvestOn June 7th 2017, Wouter Voortman transferred the shares of Vitotherm to Geert-Willem van Weert and Anders Invest. Wouter Voortman has decided that, after more than ten years of involvement with Vitotherm, it was time to focus on his family and new challenges. Wouter will spend the coming months on introducing Geert-Willem to the company. After this period Geert-Willem will take charge of the company and Wouter will take a seat on the Advisory Board.
Geert-Willem is a very experienced hands-on entrepreneur. Anders Invest is an investment company that focuses on long-term participation in manufacturing companies within Dutch SMEs.
Geert-Willem is proud to be in charge of Vitotherm: "Wouter has built a beautiful company that proves its added value in the world of burners time after time. The employees are highly motivated and knowledgeable. I look forward to working with them further with the company.”
Wouter has a lot of confidence in the new owners and thinks Geert-Willem a worthy successor. He will continue to work for Vitotherm in the future, albeit somewhat more from the sidelines.
For more information:
2641 NE Pijnacker
+31 (0)15 369 47 57
Publication date: 6/12/2017
Other news in this sector: