Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Edible ink allows invisible label printing on fruitAustralian company, Digital Ink Technologies new POLYtrust edible UV invisible and visible inks offers a unique way to label fruits and vegetables. The ink allows the company's printers to use the polymer thermal inkjet technology which sticks directly onto fruit & vegetables and can not be easily rubbed off.
The company launched the Polytrust edible UV invisible ink at Auspack in March. The ink allows growers or wholesalers to print with HACCP certified edible inks that can either be invisible or visible to the consumer.
"Even better the cost of applying a “Best Before date”, “Picked Date” or even a “LOGO” for Growers on individual fruit such as apples, oranges, stone fruit or even kiwi fruit is very low," representatives said.
The company hopes the technology will mean fresher produce for customers, as each piece of fruit could have its own picked date to indicate freshness to consumers.
Publication date: 5/25/2017
Other news in this sector: