Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch Plantin tests emission of water and fertilizersAfter positive results in 2016 in a pepper crop, Dutch Plantin continues this year with 2 crops of cucumbers. In the peppers they installed their ‘washed type’ coir bags Double Layer. These were buffered and washed prior to the trial started in a closed system. Sodium was around 3-3,5 mmol/ltr during the crop in the drain water. With a critical amount around 6-7 mmol/ltr they stayed far below. Good yield in quantity and quality similar to conventional growing. This year they start crops of cucumber with washed / non-buffered Double Layer growbags straight in a closed system; results to follow end of this year.
For tomato crops Dutch Plantin sees customers/growers already using their non-washed coir straight in closed systems successfully, as this example from Belgium:
For more information
T: +91-422 25 62 501
T: +31-492 74 75 60
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector: