Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Syngenta appoints leaders for North American seeds businessSyngenta announces two strategic leadership appointments for its North American seeds business. Both appointments are effective in the first week of June.
David Hollinrake is named President, Syngenta Seeds, and North America Region Director. In this role, David will strengthen Syngenta’s North American seeds business by driving improvements already underway to ensure maximum focus on customers with a choice of top genetics, traits and agronomic support particularly suited for their specific growing location in the U.S. David will be based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Jeff Rowe, Syngenta president of Global Seeds and North America said, “David brings more than 25 years of agriculture experience with a laser focus on meeting customer needs. He has a proven track record in strategic and product planning, organizational design, business development, and sales and marketing—and he is an excellent communicator.”
In his previous role as Vice President of North America Marketing and Portfolio Management for Bayer CropScience LP, David led business strategy efforts, and marketing and portfolio change while achieving impressive net sales growth for the company.
David Treinen is named head of GreenLeaf Genetics (GLG), Syngenta’s operation dedicated to serving independent seed companies with a competitive portfolio of corn, soybean and wheat genetics, Agrisure corn traits and Syngenta Seedcare products. David will be based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
About David Treinen, Rowe said, “David comes to us with extensive experience in agricultural sales, marketing, and business management. He is an innovative, customer-focused professional who is particularly adept at developing creative solutions to solve complex business challenges.”
Most recently David was Northern Seed Manager for Pinnacle Agriculture, David set a successful strategy for growth in seeds while working across functional groups to integrate independent regional businesses into the organization. Also, David was instrumental in setting strategy and launching a new seed brand across Pinnacle.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector: