Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantPaper goes to ChinaPlantPaper announces a large cooperation with OBOYA in the Chinese market. With this cooperation, PlantPaper will be very well grounded in China, one of the largest markets worldwide.
The first step for PlantPaper was to participate at the IPM Shanghai together with OBOYA group. Soon there will be a local stock of PlantPaper in China.
Carsten Storgaard, Sales- & Marketing director at PlantPaper says: “At PlantPaper we develop, and sell environmentally friendly papers to be used for Paperpots worldwide. Our papers are patented, and well tested. We have spent a huge amount of time, and money, to build up a very modern and fully automated factory based in Denmark. In addition, one of the most important things for us is to cooperate with strong companies, with a high level of integrity. We believe OBOYA fits very well into our dealer network.”
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector: