Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantPaper goes to ChinaPlantPaper announces a large cooperation with OBOYA in the Chinese market. With this cooperation, PlantPaper will be very well grounded in China, one of the largest markets worldwide.
The first step for PlantPaper was to participate at the IPM Shanghai together with OBOYA group. Soon there will be a local stock of PlantPaper in China.
Carsten Storgaard, Sales- & Marketing director at PlantPaper says: “At PlantPaper we develop, and sell environmentally friendly papers to be used for Paperpots worldwide. Our papers are patented, and well tested. We have spent a huge amount of time, and money, to build up a very modern and fully automated factory based in Denmark. In addition, one of the most important things for us is to cooperate with strong companies, with a high level of integrity. We believe OBOYA fits very well into our dealer network.”
For more information:
Řrstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector: