Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
PlantPaper goes to ChinaPlantPaper announces a large cooperation with OBOYA in the Chinese market. With this cooperation, PlantPaper will be very well grounded in China, one of the largest markets worldwide.
The first step for PlantPaper was to participate at the IPM Shanghai together with OBOYA group. Soon there will be a local stock of PlantPaper in China.
Carsten Storgaard, Sales- & Marketing director at PlantPaper says: “At PlantPaper we develop, and sell environmentally friendly papers to be used for Paperpots worldwide. Our papers are patented, and well tested. We have spent a huge amount of time, and money, to build up a very modern and fully automated factory based in Denmark. In addition, one of the most important things for us is to cooperate with strong companies, with a high level of integrity. We believe OBOYA fits very well into our dealer network.”
For more information:
Ørstedsvej 38, 6760 Ribe
+45 72 30 12 12
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector: