- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
- Remote detection of growth dynamics in red lettuce
- Former Prime Minister of Canada joins cannabis company
- Greenhouse grown strawberries with chocolate flavored dip at Fresh Summit
- Moscow region reaches 100% self-sufficiency with tomatoes and cucumbers
- "The Star Group not getting lost in the weed(s)"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- US (MI): Flint resident wants to beat the food desert with a greenhouse
- CAN (ON): Testing, Testing, TOV
- Australia: Hort Innovation Board candidates announced
- "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- UK: Organic sector calls for much clearer contingency measures as Brexit looms
INAPRO aquaponics showcased at the GFIS in Milan
The event gathered many visitors and some high level speakers such as Barack Obama, former President of the United States, several European Commissioners such as Phil Hogan and Karmenu Vella, some Members of the European Parliament and many stakeholders interested in taking part in the debate about food innovation and sustainability.
INAPRO’s partner Eurovix attended the conference and showcased the 3D model of the INAPRO system and the small model of the INAPRO urban demonstration object designed by Wenke Förster. Moreover, on the 9th of May, Luisa Bonassi gave a presentation about the project during a panel entitled “Circular economy for a better world” along with some other inspiring speakers including the Italian MEP Simona Bonafé.
On the 10th of May, Eurovix held a workshop to present the INAPRO project and their own bio-promoters to a selected group of fish farmers, researchers and possible end-users.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 South Africa: Aquaponics facility launched in Soweto
- 10/18/2018 South Korea: Urban farming bonds communities in Seoul
- 10/17/2018 New facility to research the farm of the future
- 10/17/2018 US (OH): Hydroponic program gets boost from police department
- 10/16/2018 Urban farming during World War Two
- 10/16/2018 New vertical farming light bar/panel hybrid designed to maximize yields with less space
- 10/12/2018 Grow & Roll with vertical farms
- 10/11/2018 AI does food
- 10/11/2018 US (HI): Researchers help Waimānalo families use aquaponics, improve health
- 10/10/2018 UAE: Dubai South selected as site for Emirates Flight Catering project
- 10/10/2018 US (NJ): Strange-looking hydroponic farm at Forbes College is fully functioning experiment
- 10/10/2018 US (MO): Urban farming organization visualizes franchise model to produce fish and vegetables
- 10/08/2018 US (NY): Future chefs educated in hydroponic garden
- 10/08/2018 US (KS): Professor uses aquaponics to teach sustainability
- 10/08/2018 CAN (ON): DelFrescoPure announces partnership with CubicFarms
- 10/05/2018 Hydroponic farm as furniture
- 10/05/2018 Vertical farming - the reinvention of horticulture?
- 10/05/2018 US (CT): Students work hands-on with data analytics and IoT through aquaponics project
- 10/04/2018 EU invests 2 million euros to raise aquaponics awareness
- 10/04/2018 "Having little space is no longer an excuse"