Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
INAPRO aquaponics showcased at the GFIS in MilanLast week the INAPRO project was showcased during the Global Food Innovation Summit that took place in Milan.
The event gathered many visitors and some high level speakers such as Barack Obama, former President of the United States, several European Commissioners such as Phil Hogan and Karmenu Vella, some Members of the European Parliament and many stakeholders interested in taking part in the debate about food innovation and sustainability.
INAPRO’s partner Eurovix attended the conference and showcased the 3D model of the INAPRO system and the small model of the INAPRO urban demonstration object designed by Wenke Förster. Moreover, on the 9th of May, Luisa Bonassi gave a presentation about the project during a panel entitled “Circular economy for a better world” along with some other inspiring speakers including the Italian MEP Simona Bonafé.
On the 10th of May, Eurovix held a workshop to present the INAPRO project and their own bio-promoters to a selected group of fish farmers, researchers and possible end-users.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/16/2017
Other news in this sector: