Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
INAPRO aquaponics showcased at the GFIS in MilanLast week the INAPRO project was showcased during the Global Food Innovation Summit that took place in Milan.
The event gathered many visitors and some high level speakers such as Barack Obama, former President of the United States, several European Commissioners such as Phil Hogan and Karmenu Vella, some Members of the European Parliament and many stakeholders interested in taking part in the debate about food innovation and sustainability.
INAPRO’s partner Eurovix attended the conference and showcased the 3D model of the INAPRO system and the small model of the INAPRO urban demonstration object designed by Wenke Förster. Moreover, on the 9th of May, Luisa Bonassi gave a presentation about the project during a panel entitled “Circular economy for a better world” along with some other inspiring speakers including the Italian MEP Simona Bonafé.
On the 10th of May, Eurovix held a workshop to present the INAPRO project and their own bio-promoters to a selected group of fish farmers, researchers and possible end-users.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/16/2017
Other news in this sector: