Job offersmore »
- Senior Manager, Technical Advisory and Category Management - Vantaa Finland
- Junior Trader Europe Division - Europe
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Upcoming courses at Delphy in June 2017:
NL: Improve the production and efficiency of your greenhouseDelphy Team Education has been training growers, consultants and investors from all over the world increasing their knowledge on how to improve their individual circumstances thus improving production, quality and efficiency of greenhouse productions worldwide.
They are offering a wide range of trainings and courses for individuals and groups varying from one day up to one year practical training with coaching.
Delphy are offering the following courses:
- Essentials of Greenhouse Management – Vegetables (Upcoming dates: June 19-23, 2017)
- Advanced Greenhouse Vegetable Cultivation (Upcoming dates: June 26-30, 2017)
- Essentials of Greenhouse Management – Floriculture (Upcoming dates: June 12-16, 2017)
By designing your own course it is now possible to personalize your own training, where you choose the topics from the list that you would like to have handled. Delphy will assess your selection and make a proposal fitting your individual circumstances. Through mutual consultation the final program is defined and executed. Check out the building stones here.
Practical coached learning by doing
The practical internship an individual route to obtain knowledge and skills necessary to become a competent professional in horticulture.
This way of learning by doing is suitable for people who are eager to develop themselves professionally in a practical way. Internships in different companies will help you to identify differences and find out what suits you and your company best. Read more.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Other news in this sector: