Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
Upcoming courses at Delphy in June 2017:
NL: Improve the production and efficiency of your greenhouseDelphy Team Education has been training growers, consultants and investors from all over the world increasing their knowledge on how to improve their individual circumstances thus improving production, quality and efficiency of greenhouse productions worldwide.
They are offering a wide range of trainings and courses for individuals and groups varying from one day up to one year practical training with coaching.
Delphy are offering the following courses:
- Essentials of Greenhouse Management – Vegetables (Upcoming dates: June 19-23, 2017)
- Advanced Greenhouse Vegetable Cultivation (Upcoming dates: June 26-30, 2017)
- Essentials of Greenhouse Management – Floriculture (Upcoming dates: June 12-16, 2017)
By designing your own course it is now possible to personalize your own training, where you choose the topics from the list that you would like to have handled. Delphy will assess your selection and make a proposal fitting your individual circumstances. Through mutual consultation the final program is defined and executed. Check out the building stones here.
Practical coached learning by doing
The practical internship an individual route to obtain knowledge and skills necessary to become a competent professional in horticulture.
This way of learning by doing is suitable for people who are eager to develop themselves professionally in a practical way. Internships in different companies will help you to identify differences and find out what suits you and your company best. Read more.
For more information:
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Other news in this sector: