Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
The best way to plant seedsEvery growing operation, whether a commercial farm or backyard garden, starts with seeds. And around this time of the year, growers are dreaming of seed-starting systems with good germination, healthy seedlings, and low costs.
Choosing a system that will give you those things depends on your size, location, and growing goals. In this post, Bright AgroTech describes some of the best systems for commercial indoor and greenhouse growers, classroom growers, and hobby growers.
Publication date: 5/19/2017
Other news in this sector: