Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Mexican official ready to start NAFTA talksThe absence of a U.S. Trade Representative is delaying the start of NAFTA negotiations with Mexico, a top official from the Latin American nation said.
Without the lead U.S. trade negotiator in place, Mexico doesn’t expect the White House to give Congress the 90 days of notice it needs to open formal talks on the North American Free Trade Agreement, Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo said Tuesday. Given the 90-day requirement, the nations have already missed the May start date originally outlined by Mexican Foreign Relations Minister Luis Videgaray.
The delay increases the chances that negotiations will spill into 2018 and get mixed up with election-year politics in Mexico, something Guajardo has said should be avoided. Populist opposition candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, who has led some public opinion polls, is an outspoken critic of U.S. President Donald Trump and has pledged to take a tough stance on trade talks.
Read more at Delta Farm Press
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: