Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
US: New app supports ag sales and marketingFollowing Farm Market iD’s February 2017 introduction of FieldVision, its mobile data-delivery platform (www.farmmarketid.com/fieldvision), the company announced its newest online product release: FarmFocus with Grower Profile.
Steve Rao, CEO, said, “We are very excited about the new FarmFocus with Grower Profile launch. This is a product release that has been carefully developed in consultation with our leading ag clients. It was designed to highlight sales and marketing opportunities from the vast amount of FMiD data to make it obvious and actionable. It provides agri-marketing teams, business intelligence groups and sales organizations the power to find farms and farmers, analyze their entire operation and have the current contact information for the farmers, all with a few simple key strokes.”
In addition to continuing to provide online access to the farm/farmer database covering 2 million farmers and 300 million acres of crops, FarmFocus with Grower Profile now incorporates user friendly interfaces with mapping, charts, graphs, as well as search and export functionality.
Within the Grower Profile section, users can:
- View field-level detail and the past 8 years of crop rotation history
- Link to the location of each farm field on the map
- View individual grower records, or groups of prospects and/or matched customers
- View record counts by state and county, grower contact information and detailed producer profiles, including related growers and entities
- Create comments and save notes on individual records and view comments added from other FMiD applications
- Gain more knowledge about farm customers and find new prospects, allowing for new revenue growth
To see a short video about FarmFocus with Grower Profile go to www.farmmarketid.com/focus. To speak to a Farm Market iD representative, call 844-487-6322, or email email@example.com.
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: