Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "24% labor savings with new strawberry container"
- Mexico: Agropark growers starting their crop change
- Success of 'cana-business' relies on efficient commercial greenhouse technology
- US: BioWorks launches new OMRI-Listed biofungicide for botrytis control
- US: BrightFarms recalls produce due to potential presence of metal pieces
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Growing vine crops without daylight is possible. Here, there and everywhere...
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
Exchange ratesmore »
additional office in Cleveland, Ohio:
Ridder HortiMaX announces further expansion into USARidder HortiMaX North America announces its corporate expansion plan, aimed at facilitating the rapid growth in the North American market, and to support the future direction of the industry.
With this decision, the company will be expanding their operations with an additional office in Cleveland, Ohio, in which the general operations including finance, inside sales and management, will be centralized. The Ridder warehouse, currently based in Pennsylvania, will also be relocated to this location. Such measures will drive a more efficient process providing larger warehouse capacity and a more strategic position for transportation. The Leamington office will continue operations for sales, service and local spare parts. Within the coming months, Ridder HortiMaX North America will be contracting additional engineers. This will enable them to establish a strong service team in the regions of Ontario, Ohio and California.
Recruitment has begun to fill new positions at the Ohio office as soon as possible, expanding the North American operations from 10 employees in 2016 to 24 in 2019. The company welcomes Danielle Moats as the Manager of Finance & Operations, who will be responsible for the commencement of Ohio operations.
For more information:
Ridder HortiMaX North America
A Global Growing Solutions Ltd. Company
24 Oak Street East, Unit 1
Leamington, ON N8H 2C2
T: 519 322 1400
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: