Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- Soilless technology takes root in blueberry cultivation
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
additional office in Cleveland, Ohio:
Ridder HortiMaX announces further expansion into USARidder HortiMaX North America announces its corporate expansion plan, aimed at facilitating the rapid growth in the North American market, and to support the future direction of the industry.
With this decision, the company will be expanding their operations with an additional office in Cleveland, Ohio, in which the general operations including finance, inside sales and management, will be centralized. The Ridder warehouse, currently based in Pennsylvania, will also be relocated to this location. Such measures will drive a more efficient process providing larger warehouse capacity and a more strategic position for transportation. The Leamington office will continue operations for sales, service and local spare parts. Within the coming months, Ridder HortiMaX North America will be contracting additional engineers. This will enable them to establish a strong service team in the regions of Ontario, Ohio and California.
Recruitment has begun to fill new positions at the Ohio office as soon as possible, expanding the North American operations from 10 employees in 2016 to 24 in 2019. The company welcomes Danielle Moats as the Manager of Finance & Operations, who will be responsible for the commencement of Ohio operations.
For more information:
Ridder HortiMaX North America
A Global Growing Solutions Ltd. Company
24 Oak Street East, Unit 1
Leamington, ON N8H 2C2
T: 519 322 1400
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: