Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
additional office in Cleveland, Ohio:
Ridder HortiMaX announces further expansion into USARidder HortiMaX North America announces its corporate expansion plan, aimed at facilitating the rapid growth in the North American market, and to support the future direction of the industry.
With this decision, the company will be expanding their operations with an additional office in Cleveland, Ohio, in which the general operations including finance, inside sales and management, will be centralized. The Ridder warehouse, currently based in Pennsylvania, will also be relocated to this location. Such measures will drive a more efficient process providing larger warehouse capacity and a more strategic position for transportation. The Leamington office will continue operations for sales, service and local spare parts. Within the coming months, Ridder HortiMaX North America will be contracting additional engineers. This will enable them to establish a strong service team in the regions of Ontario, Ohio and California.
Recruitment has begun to fill new positions at the Ohio office as soon as possible, expanding the North American operations from 10 employees in 2016 to 24 in 2019. The company welcomes Danielle Moats as the Manager of Finance & Operations, who will be responsible for the commencement of Ohio operations.
For more information:
Ridder HortiMaX North America
A Global Growing Solutions Ltd. Company
24 Oak Street East, Unit 1
Leamington, ON N8H 2C2
T: 519 322 1400
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: