Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (BC): Argus Controls expands sales forceArgus Control Systems announces the appointment of Mr. Brent Ford as the Business Development Representative (Eastern Region), effective May 1, 2017. Brent will be responsible for new business development, specifically in the commercial sector, in the Eastern Region of the United States, including the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia & Florida.
Brent brings an impressive scope of technical, sales, marketing, and executive management experience, acquired over 20 years in various industries, including horticulture. Brent will visit and consult with clients to ensure that Argus continues its tradition of responsive service, superior technology, and great customer support.
For more information:
Argus Control Systems
#101 – 18445 53 Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3S 7A4
T: +1 (604) 538-3531 or 1-800-667-2090 (toll-free in Canada and the USA)
F: +1 (604) 538-4728
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: