Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CAN (BC): Argus Controls expands sales forceArgus Control Systems announces the appointment of Mr. Brent Ford as the Business Development Representative (Eastern Region), effective May 1, 2017. Brent will be responsible for new business development, specifically in the commercial sector, in the Eastern Region of the United States, including the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Georgia & Florida.
Brent brings an impressive scope of technical, sales, marketing, and executive management experience, acquired over 20 years in various industries, including horticulture. Brent will visit and consult with clients to ensure that Argus continues its tradition of responsive service, superior technology, and great customer support.
For more information:
Argus Control Systems
#101 – 18445 53 Ave.
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada V3S 7A4
T: +1 (604) 538-3531 or 1-800-667-2090 (toll-free in Canada and the USA)
F: +1 (604) 538-4728
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: