Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): Homestead fertilizer plant due back onlineThe City of Homestead’s composting facility, which turns the city’s bio-solid waste into super-strength fertilizer, is expected to come back online within the next four months after a year-long pause in operations to sort out operational issues.
In April 2016, after the discovery of odor issues and improper procedures, the facility was shut down until city officials could convene to discuss how to move forward.
After a greenhouse inspection and a review of composting procedures, Parkson Co. noted that, among other issues, moisture was not being circulated well enough within the greenhouse to dry the bio-solids.
The city purchased nine specialized fans to use in the drying process, in accordance with Parkson Co.’s findings.
Read more at Miami Today
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: