Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): Homestead fertilizer plant due back onlineThe City of Homesteadís composting facility, which turns the cityís bio-solid waste into super-strength fertilizer, is expected to come back online within the next four months after a year-long pause in operations to sort out operational issues.
In April 2016, after the discovery of odor issues and improper procedures, the facility was shut down until city officials could convene to discuss how to move forward.
After a greenhouse inspection and a review of composting procedures, Parkson Co. noted that, among other issues, moisture was not being circulated well enough within the greenhouse to dry the bio-solids.
The city purchased nine specialized fans to use in the drying process, in accordance with Parkson Co.ís findings.
Read more at Miami Today
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: