Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (FL): Homestead fertilizer plant due back onlineThe City of Homesteadís composting facility, which turns the cityís bio-solid waste into super-strength fertilizer, is expected to come back online within the next four months after a year-long pause in operations to sort out operational issues.
In April 2016, after the discovery of odor issues and improper procedures, the facility was shut down until city officials could convene to discuss how to move forward.
After a greenhouse inspection and a review of composting procedures, Parkson Co. noted that, among other issues, moisture was not being circulated well enough within the greenhouse to dry the bio-solids.
The city purchased nine specialized fans to use in the drying process, in accordance with Parkson Co.ís findings.
Read more at Miami Today
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: