Job offersmore »
- Farm Manager - Vietnam
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Plant Specialist City Farming - Netherlands
- General Manager, HandPicked Vegetables - US
- Agricultural Research Manager - Italy
- Grower / Consultant Asia
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- General Manager - China
- Agronomist - Armenia
- Grower Manager UK – Climate & Nutrition
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: RR Seeds Agri-Tech to commercialize PAU chilli hybridThe Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has entered into an agreement with RR Seeds Agri-Tech (P) Ltd, Harihara, Davanagere (Karnataka) for the commercialisation of chilli hybrid CH 27 (Chilli Parent Lines) in India.
Dr Ashok Kumar, Director of Research, PAU, and Dr Devarajaiah, Managing Director, RR Seeds Agri-Tech, signed the memorandum of agreement (MoU) on behalf of their representative organisations. “As per the pact, good quality seed of chilli hybrid CH 27 will be produced and sold by RR Seeds Agro-Tech to ensure its easy availability to farmers across the country,” said Dr AS Dhatt, Head, Department of Vegetable Science.
Source: The Tribune
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: