Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
India: RR Seeds Agri-Tech to commercialize PAU chilli hybridThe Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) has entered into an agreement with RR Seeds Agri-Tech (P) Ltd, Harihara, Davanagere (Karnataka) for the commercialisation of chilli hybrid CH 27 (Chilli Parent Lines) in India.
Dr Ashok Kumar, Director of Research, PAU, and Dr Devarajaiah, Managing Director, RR Seeds Agri-Tech, signed the memorandum of agreement (MoU) on behalf of their representative organisations. “As per the pact, good quality seed of chilli hybrid CH 27 will be produced and sold by RR Seeds Agro-Tech to ensure its easy availability to farmers across the country,” said Dr AS Dhatt, Head, Department of Vegetable Science.
Source: The Tribune
Publication date: 4/20/2017
Other news in this sector: