Job offersmore »
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
- Eco Brewing & Growing Technician - UK
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Wednesday, April 19:
Webinar: How to grow edible crops with LED LightingLED lighting technology is being used by more and more growers because of benefits that include faster growth, more flowering and improved coloration. Philips Lighting and GrowerTalks are hosting a webinar to learn how LEDs can improve growth of lettuce, leafy greens, herbs and high-wire tomatoes and cucumbers on Wednesday, April 19, 7:00 p.m. CET / 1:00 p.m. EDT / Noon CDT
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of adding supplemental light to your edible crop growing area
- Factors to consider when comparing LED to high-pressure sodium
- The effect of LED blue and red spectrum on crop growth
Guest experts are Doug Marlow, Business Development Manager and Erik Stappers, Plant Specialist.
Both are with the Horticulture LED Solutions division of Philips Lighting.
Please register here: www.ballpublishing.com/webinars
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Other news in this sector: