Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Wednesday, April 19:
Webinar: How to grow edible crops with LED LightingLED lighting technology is being used by more and more growers because of benefits that include faster growth, more flowering and improved coloration. Philips Lighting and GrowerTalks are hosting a webinar to learn how LEDs can improve growth of lettuce, leafy greens, herbs and high-wire tomatoes and cucumbers on Wednesday, April 19, 7:00 p.m. CET / 1:00 p.m. EDT / Noon CDT
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of adding supplemental light to your edible crop growing area
- Factors to consider when comparing LED to high-pressure sodium
- The effect of LED blue and red spectrum on crop growth
Guest experts are Doug Marlow, Business Development Manager and Erik Stappers, Plant Specialist.
Both are with the Horticulture LED Solutions division of Philips Lighting.
Please register here: www.ballpublishing.com/webinars
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Other news in this sector: