Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Catalyze your learning curve with a farm mentorLearning to grow, harvest, and sell crops can create an intimidating learning curve for new farmers. This is where mistakes are made and technical problems inevitably crop up to test your resolve as a new farmer.
Wise farmers understand that the learning curve is a natural part of learning any new skill, but also know that the learning curve can be shortened with a good mentor or advisor.
A great mentor can help with big picture questions like target markets, technical requirements, and shipping. They can also address smaller, more personal concerns, like managing time or money. Thatís not to mention all of the little tips, tricks, and hacks youíll pick up from your mentor.
In short, the right farm mentor can help cover the gaps in your personal experience in a way that helps save you time and money!
The learning curve is real! Shorten the curve by finding the right mentor.
Click here for a bunch of tips from Upstart University on how to find a good mentor!
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Other news in this sector: