Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netafim UK appoints new Operations ManagerNetafim UK has appointed Gareth Morgan as Operations Manager, a new role within the UK team.
Gareth is an experienced Operations and Logistics Manager with key skills and achievements in the E-commerce, Retail and Wholesale sectors. His background covers operational management and customer support roles working for one of the UKís largest leading home improvement retailers, online fast fashion businesses and, most recently, for a global sportswear brand.
Netafim UK Managing Director Robert Mitchell (left) with Gareth Morgan.
Garethís appointment is part of Netafim UKís ongoing strategic plan based around our long term commitment to the UK market. He will take responsibility for general operations with the objective of continuing to improve the experience of all of our customers when working with Netafim.
During 2017, he will also oversee the relocation of Netafim UKís office and warehouse to a new, modern premises within the UK, a process that is now underway. The new facilities, that will include offices and warehousing, will allow further advances in our sales and distribution operation.
Other news in this sector: