Job offersmore »
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Becoming an event organizer was never the plan"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netafim UK appoints new Operations ManagerNetafim UK has appointed Gareth Morgan as Operations Manager, a new role within the UK team.
Gareth is an experienced Operations and Logistics Manager with key skills and achievements in the E-commerce, Retail and Wholesale sectors. His background covers operational management and customer support roles working for one of the UK’s largest leading home improvement retailers, online fast fashion businesses and, most recently, for a global sportswear brand.
Netafim UK Managing Director Robert Mitchell (left) with Gareth Morgan.
Gareth’s appointment is part of Netafim UK’s ongoing strategic plan based around our long term commitment to the UK market. He will take responsibility for general operations with the objective of continuing to improve the experience of all of our customers when working with Netafim.
During 2017, he will also oversee the relocation of Netafim UK’s office and warehouse to a new, modern premises within the UK, a process that is now underway. The new facilities, that will include offices and warehousing, will allow further advances in our sales and distribution operation.
Other news in this sector: