Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- New tomato harvest robot GRoW being tested in the greenhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- "Robots will support, not replace, growers in the future"
- Leamington growers take home awards at annual greenhouse competition
- US (CA): Smart Cannabis retrofits greenhouses in Monterey County
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Netafim UK appoints new Operations ManagerNetafim UK has appointed Gareth Morgan as Operations Manager, a new role within the UK team.
Gareth is an experienced Operations and Logistics Manager with key skills and achievements in the E-commerce, Retail and Wholesale sectors. His background covers operational management and customer support roles working for one of the UK’s largest leading home improvement retailers, online fast fashion businesses and, most recently, for a global sportswear brand.
Netafim UK Managing Director Robert Mitchell (left) with Gareth Morgan.
Gareth’s appointment is part of Netafim UK’s ongoing strategic plan based around our long term commitment to the UK market. He will take responsibility for general operations with the objective of continuing to improve the experience of all of our customers when working with Netafim.
During 2017, he will also oversee the relocation of Netafim UK’s office and warehouse to a new, modern premises within the UK, a process that is now underway. The new facilities, that will include offices and warehousing, will allow further advances in our sales and distribution operation.
Other news in this sector: