Job offersmore »
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
- Avez-vous une passion pour l’agriculture et pour l’Afrique? Si c’est le cas, lisez la suite!
- Category Manager – Avocado & Mango Australia
- International Buyer exotics (Spanish speaking) - Netherlands
- Entomologist Position - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "24% labor savings with new strawberry container"
- Mexico: Agropark growers starting their crop change
- Success of 'cana-business' relies on efficient commercial greenhouse technology
- US: BioWorks launches new OMRI-Listed biofungicide for botrytis control
- US: BrightFarms recalls produce due to potential presence of metal pieces
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Growing vine crops without daylight is possible. Here, there and everywhere...
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
Exchange ratesmore »
For sale: 10 brand new Cummins natural gas generatorsA global Private Negotiated Sale of ten (10) Cummins 2000 kW Natural Gas Generator Sets has been announced by TCL Asset Group Inc., Toronto Canada, on behalf of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Canada and its subsidiary NEP Holdings LP. This unprecedented offering represents an exceptional opportunity for power and energy companies, mining operators, oil and gas sites and other large installations to purchase this state-of-the-art technology that will result in dependable optimum performance and efficient use of fuel for standby and/or continuous duty, CHP and peaking applications. The ten Natural Gas Generator Sets are being offered for sale individually or in multiples.
Each quality Cummins unit is brand new, never installed and currently warehoused in a facility near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The units are being maintained as per the manufacturer’s specifications. All of the units are available for immediate sale. These Cummins Natural Gas Generators are Model C2000 N6C; Engine Model QSV91G with a power output of 2000 kW; a frequency of 60 Hz; 13800 Voltage; Phase 3 with a Continuous Service Rating. Performance Class is G1.
For more information:
CEO, Terrance Jacobs
Publication date: 4/14/2017
Other news in this sector: