Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
April 25, Fort Dodge, April 26, Ottumwa & May 2, Dubuque
US (IA): High tunnel vegetable production workshopsThree workshops will be held to help extension staff, county horticulturists, local food coordinators, industry representatives, and growers learn to manage common challenges in high tunnels while also discussing new advances in high tunnel production. Topics to be covered include soil management, tomato grafting, insect management and environmental control. A visit to a working high tunnel is also part of the workshop.
The workshops will be offered in three locations:
- April 25 at the Iowa State University Extension and Outreach Webster County office in Fort Dodge
- April 26 at the ISU Extension and Outreach Wappelo County office in Ottumwa
- May 2 at the ISU Extension and Outreach Dubuque County office in Dubuque.
Sign-in begins at 8 a.m. on the day of the workshop with classes running from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. There is no cost for the workshop but registration is required as space is limited.
Click here for more information and registration.
Publication date: 4/5/2017
Other news in this sector: