Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GrowX, June 3 & 4, San Jose:
US: New technology-focused indoor grow event comes to CaliforniaOn June 3 and 4, Maximum Yield and Hydrolife Magazine are organizing the inaugural edition of the GrowX Modern Growing Conference at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
The technology-focused conference is aimed at the growing industry and will showcase the latest in growing technologies, products, and techniques. Aside from the broad offer of exhibits and networking events, visitors have the opportunity to learn from the best industry practitioners during various seminars that will topic the areas of cultivation, dispensary, edibles/infused products, extraction, and licensing with Medicine Man Technologies.
Confirmed sponsors are: Sunlight Supply, CYCO Platinum Series, Medicine Man Technologies, Aura Systems, Crop King Seeds, DL Wholesale, Dr. Earth, Futurola, Grodan, Grow Patrol, Left Coast Wholesale, Mighty Blend, O2 Grow, pHive.8, Precision Extraction Solutions, Riococo, Royal Gold, Sipco, The Bucket Company, Vanquish Lighting Systems, and Vital Garden Supply.
For more information and registration, please visit www.mygrowx.com
Use the special 50% off promo code for HortiDaily readers: HORTI50
Other news in this sector: