Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- Soilless technology takes root in blueberry cultivation
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
GrowX, June 3 & 4, San Jose:
US: New technology-focused indoor grow event comes to CaliforniaOn June 3 and 4, Maximum Yield and Hydrolife Magazine are organizing the inaugural edition of the GrowX Modern Growing Conference at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
The technology-focused conference is aimed at the growing industry and will showcase the latest in growing technologies, products, and techniques. Aside from the broad offer of exhibits and networking events, visitors have the opportunity to learn from the best industry practitioners during various seminars that will topic the areas of cultivation, dispensary, edibles/infused products, extraction, and licensing with Medicine Man Technologies.
Confirmed sponsors are: Sunlight Supply, CYCO Platinum Series, Medicine Man Technologies, Aura Systems, Crop King Seeds, DL Wholesale, Dr. Earth, Futurola, Grodan, Grow Patrol, Left Coast Wholesale, Mighty Blend, O2 Grow, pHive.8, Precision Extraction Solutions, Riococo, Royal Gold, Sipco, The Bucket Company, Vanquish Lighting Systems, and Vital Garden Supply.
For more information and registration, please visit www.mygrowx.com
Use the special 50% off promo code for HortiDaily readers: HORTI50
Other news in this sector: