Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- New tomato harvest robot GRoW being tested in the greenhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- "Robots will support, not replace, growers in the future"
- Leamington growers take home awards at annual greenhouse competition
- US (CA): Smart Cannabis retrofits greenhouses in Monterey County
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Intermarché viral with romantic TV commercial
Seducing the check-out girl with fresh produce?
French supermarket chain Intermarché has its latest commercial floating around on social media, also outside of France. The commercial is about a boy who falls in love with the check-out girl from the local Intermarché. To draw her attention, he changes his diet: instead of buying junk food, he starts indulging himself with fresh products.
The images and the music touch the right chord. After the clip was shown on French channel TF1 last Saturday, the hashtag #lamourlamour immediately went viral. It is not the first time Intermarché gets attention for its original commercials. A few years ago, their campaign for ‘ugly’ vegetables was awarded, and was copied by chains such as Delhaize and Albert Heijn.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: