Job offersmore »
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Intermarché viral with romantic TV commercial
Seducing the check-out girl with fresh produce?
French supermarket chain Intermarché has its latest commercial floating around on social media, also outside of France. The commercial is about a boy who falls in love with the check-out girl from the local Intermarché. To draw her attention, he changes his diet: instead of buying junk food, he starts indulging himself with fresh products.
The images and the music touch the right chord. After the clip was shown on French channel TF1 last Saturday, the hashtag #lamourlamour immediately went viral. It is not the first time Intermarché gets attention for its original commercials. A few years ago, their campaign for ‘ugly’ vegetables was awarded, and was copied by chains such as Delhaize and Albert Heijn.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: