Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Intermarché viral with romantic TV commercial
Seducing the check-out girl with fresh produce?
French supermarket chain Intermarché has its latest commercial floating around on social media, also outside of France. The commercial is about a boy who falls in love with the check-out girl from the local Intermarché. To draw her attention, he changes his diet: instead of buying junk food, he starts indulging himself with fresh products.
The images and the music touch the right chord. After the clip was shown on French channel TF1 last Saturday, the hashtag #lamourlamour immediately went viral. It is not the first time Intermarché gets attention for its original commercials. A few years ago, their campaign for ‘ugly’ vegetables was awarded, and was copied by chains such as Delhaize and Albert Heijn.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: