Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Intermarché viral with romantic TV commercial
Seducing the check-out girl with fresh produce?
French supermarket chain Intermarché has its latest commercial floating around on social media, also outside of France. The commercial is about a boy who falls in love with the check-out girl from the local Intermarché. To draw her attention, he changes his diet: instead of buying junk food, he starts indulging himself with fresh products.
The images and the music touch the right chord. After the clip was shown on French channel TF1 last Saturday, the hashtag #lamourlamour immediately went viral. It is not the first time Intermarché gets attention for its original commercials. A few years ago, their campaign for ‘ugly’ vegetables was awarded, and was copied by chains such as Delhaize and Albert Heijn.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: