Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Russian state subsidizes Kursk greenhouse industryIn the Russian federal budget, 4.8 bln. RUB (31 million USD) will be allocated in 2017 to support the agricultural sector of the Kursk region. Furthermore, approx. 700 mio. RUB (12 million USD) is allocated for expenditure co-financing from the regional budget.
The Authority of the Kursk region concluded an agreement with the Ministry of agriculture of Russia on the aspects including the following:
- compensation of direct expenditure for the construction of dairy complexes, selective-seed production centres and greenhouse complexes, 1.1 bln. RUB (19 million USD) worth;
- assistance in reaching targeted index of regional programmes implementation for greenhouse complexes – 440.3 mio. RUB (7.66 million USD)
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: