Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Warm weather aids New England growers in transitionFor those in New England, March usually means one thing - the big melt. This is the month when snow typically starts to turn into something more like pea soup, and that typically means everything’s hovering above freezing during the day, and below freezing at night. This year has been a bit warmer, and for Eliot and Clara Coleman, as well as the entire team at Four Season Farm, this means spring prep is going smooth as the days start to get longer.
According to Clara, the warmer days have meant a slightly easier changeover for spring, since most of what the Four Season team is working with is now a little bit dryer while winding down the winter harvest. Clara describes how Four Seasons is getting set up for the change of seasons in their Rimol greenhouses, and what they’re looking forward to in the weeks and months to come.
Read more at Rimol Greenhouses.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: