Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU strengthens controls along the agri-food chainNew EU rules will strengthen the whole agri-food chain, from farm to fork, setting up comprehensive controls on food safety, feed, plant health, pesticides, animal health and welfare.
The new EU regulation concerns operators at all stages of the food chain, setting up:
- unannounced, risk-based controls in all sectors
- better enforcement against fraudulent or deceptive practices
- common rules for border controls carried out on animals and products imported from third countries
- enhance cooperation and assistance between EU countries.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: