Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU strengthens controls along the agri-food chainNew EU rules will strengthen the whole agri-food chain, from farm to fork, setting up comprehensive controls on food safety, feed, plant health, pesticides, animal health and welfare.
The new EU regulation concerns operators at all stages of the food chain, setting up:
- unannounced, risk-based controls in all sectors
- better enforcement against fraudulent or deceptive practices
- common rules for border controls carried out on animals and products imported from third countries
- enhance cooperation and assistance between EU countries.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: