Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU strengthens controls along the agri-food chainNew EU rules will strengthen the whole agri-food chain, from farm to fork, setting up comprehensive controls on food safety, feed, plant health, pesticides, animal health and welfare.
The new EU regulation concerns operators at all stages of the food chain, setting up:
- unannounced, risk-based controls in all sectors
- better enforcement against fraudulent or deceptive practices
- common rules for border controls carried out on animals and products imported from third countries
- enhance cooperation and assistance between EU countries.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: