Job offersmore »
- Outside Technical Sales Position, Horticulture - Canada
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- CAN (ON): St. Michel ready to prepare next generation of Leamington growers
- How the bumblebee coincidentally saved the greenhouse industry
- Here's why you should close your windows in case of storm
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
EU strengthens controls along the agri-food chainNew EU rules will strengthen the whole agri-food chain, from farm to fork, setting up comprehensive controls on food safety, feed, plant health, pesticides, animal health and welfare.
The new EU regulation concerns operators at all stages of the food chain, setting up:
- unannounced, risk-based controls in all sectors
- better enforcement against fraudulent or deceptive practices
- common rules for border controls carried out on animals and products imported from third countries
- enhance cooperation and assistance between EU countries.
Click here for more information.
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: