Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
- Growing specialist Helda Beans & Peppers - Africa or Mediterranean area
- Product Development and R&D Engineer (Greenhouse and Equipment) - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "In indoor ag, every project demands a unique approach"
- Hokkaido greenhouse to enable production in the "coldest city on earth"
- "Biochar boosts tropical but not temperate crop yields'
- Swedish project studies year-round cultivation of tasty strawberries with LEDs
- Spain: Greenhouse builder J.Huete expands into new premises
Top 5 - last week
- "Horticulture production in India has exploded"
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What are the start-up costs of a greenhouse business?
- US(AZ): Civic Farms to break ground on 20,000 sq. ft. vertical farm at Biosphere 2
- Australia: Learn how the deleafing robot can reduce labor cost
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Conviron announces new distributor for Colombia, Peru and EcuadorConviron has announced the appointment of Below Zero Refrigeration (BZR). BZR brings over fifty years of combined service and technical support to the scientific community and will be promoting Conviron plant growth chambers and rooms in the South American markets of Colombia, Peru and Ecuador.
In addition to sales and client services support, BZR is also well positioned to provide installation and after service of Conviron plant growth chambers and rooms. BZR offers 24-hr service, maintenance contracts, factory trained technicians and has a mission to provide superior services that are cost effective to the customer. Areas of expertise include not just plant growth chambers and rooms but also autoclaves, incubators, refrigerators and a broad cross section of scientific equipment.
Below Zero team members gather at a recent Conviron plant growth chamber installation at the Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Columbia.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/16/2017
Other news in this sector: