Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Conviron announces new distributor for Colombia, Peru and EcuadorConviron has announced the appointment of Below Zero Refrigeration (BZR). BZR brings over fifty years of combined service and technical support to the scientific community and will be promoting Conviron plant growth chambers and rooms in the South American markets of Colombia, Peru and Ecuador.
In addition to sales and client services support, BZR is also well positioned to provide installation and after service of Conviron plant growth chambers and rooms. BZR offers 24-hr service, maintenance contracts, factory trained technicians and has a mission to provide superior services that are cost effective to the customer. Areas of expertise include not just plant growth chambers and rooms but also autoclaves, incubators, refrigerators and a broad cross section of scientific equipment.
Below Zero team members gather at a recent Conviron plant growth chamber installation at the Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), Columbia.
For more information:
Publication date: 3/16/2017
Other news in this sector: